Saturday 7 July 2007

Poker and business

Hallo everyone, the weekend has started, which gives me some time to think about last week. Yesterday was pokerday with the expats. I was up 700 in the end, so the skills are still there. The last days in office gave me also the first proposals and orders coming. I'm looking forward to see my bosses next week. I hope this will give a drive to the custom design stuff.
I'm allready confortable in my team. They've offered me Hindi food as a snack at 4. It was extremely spice and they had a good laugh. I was lucky to have some water on my desk.
Last night we've had cake at midnight to celebrate Wouter's birthday. It was very cool, he didn't expect this. Tonight we're invited to his apartment for a bbq. He imports meat from bangalore, 20kg at the time. Next week I'll decide for a place to live. So you might see some phot's on the next post.
Cheers.

No comments: